Kamagra is a well-known generic of branded Viagra. It is produced on the basis of Sildenafil. The dosage is 100mg. It ensures the effect will be persist for up to 6 hours. Sexual stimulation should be to provoke an erection. There are the same side effects and contraindications. The only difference lies in the price. Kamagra costs less in comparison with branded item. But it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Nowadays, there are different analogs of Viagra (Sildenafil), among which Kamagra tablets are one of the most popular. Kamagra is an effective drug in the fight against erectile dysfunction in men. This product has a high exposure speed, safe composition and a long period of action.
Kamagra is a generic, which composition is completely identical to the composition of Viagra. Sildenafil is used as the main active substance. This is a component of directed action, which helps to relax the penile smooth muscles and provides an increase in blood circulation in the pelvic area.
The effect from Kamagra UK manifests itself within 40 – 50 minutes after taking the drug. In this case, the maximum active effect of Kamagra lasts for 4 hours, the total duration – 12 hours. The effect on the male body is gentle, a man begins to feel a surge of sexual energy. The drug has proven itself as an effective product in the fight against erectile dysfunction. It provides a stable and high-quality erection.
The price in the pharmacy for any branded drugs is too high for an ordinary person. However, today each of you has the opportunity to buy Kamagra on the most favorable conditions. Our pharmacy offers loyal terms of cooperation – you can buy generics from Kamagra UK at the cheapest price!
Dosage and administration
Kamagra 100 is used orally. For the effective action of this drug, sexual excitement is necessary. The pill is taken an hour before sexual intercourse. The standard single dose of Kamagra is 50 mg (preferably on an empty stomach). The maximum daily dose is 100 mg.
Kamagra 100 is not used in the following cases:
- hypersensitivity to sildenafil;
- intolerance to auxiliary components;
- the simultaneous use of donor preparations of nitric oxide (for example, amyl nitrite) or nitrates;
- in conditions when sexual activity is not recommended (severe heart failure, unstable angina);
- loss of vision in one eye due to non-arterial anterior ischemic neuropathy of the optic nerve;
- in case of severe liver dysfunction;
- arterial hypotension (blood pressure below 90/50 mm Hg);
- a recent stroke, myocardial infarction;
- hereditary degenerative changes in the retina (for example, retinitis pigmentosa);
- children under 18 years old.
- Neurological disorders: headache, flushing, migraine, ataxia, tremor, weakening reflexes, neuralgia, paresthesia, hypesthesia, depression, fainting, insomnia/drowsiness, dizziness.
- Ophthalmic disorders: visual impairment (hypersensitivity to light, a change in color perception, blurred vision), conjunctivitis, mydriasis, cataracts, hemorrhages in the eyeball, pain in the eyeballs, xerophthalmia.
- Otolaryngological disorders: deafness, tinnitus.
- Respiratory disorders: nasal congestion, pharyngitis, bronchitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, dyspnea, increased cough, increased sputum, bronchial asthma.
- Cardiovascular disorders: arterial hypotension, tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, palpitations, angina pectoris, myocardial ischemia, cardiomyopathy, ECG changes, heart failure, AV block, cerebral vascular thrombosis, cardiac arrest.
- Hematologic disorders: anemia, leukopenia.
- Gastrointestinal disorders: glossitis, stomatitis, gingivitis, dry mouth, nausea, dysphagia, esophagitis, gastritis, colitis, gastroenteritis, rectal bleeding.
- Metabolic disorders: thirst, hyperuricemia, hypernatremia, gout, labile diabetes, hyperglycemia/hypoglycemia.
- Genitourinary disorders: urinary tract infections, nocturia, cystitis, frequent urination, urinary incontinence, anorgasmia, impaired ejaculation, gynecomastia, genital edema.
- Musculoskeletal disorders: ossalgia, arthritis, myalgia, arthrosis, tendon rupture, myasthenia gravis, synovitis, tendosynovitis.
- Dermatological disorders: contact dermatitis, rash, urticaria, pruritus, herpes simplex, skin ulceration, exfoliative dermatitis, photosensitivity.
- Other: peripheral edema, pain, sweating, chills, shock, allergic reactions.
You should tell your doctor about all the drugs you are taking. Kamagra can be taken with other medications only if it is recommended by a doctor. Kamagra can cause unwanted effects, an increase in the action of drugs called nitrates and nitric oxide donors (used to treat angina pectoris). At the same time, this drug should not be taken in combination. Kamagra cannot be used in combination with other means intended for the treatment of impaired erection.